Pine Breeze Inspection Services
A home inspection from Pine Breeze Inspections includes an evaluation of every major system inside and outside the home. Any system that is visible and accessible will have a comprehensive review. You can expect an inspection of the following:
- Structure and Foundation.
- Electrical Systems.
- Plumbing Systems.
- Roofs and Attics.
- Basements and Crawl Spaces.
- Gutters and Drainage.
- Walls, Floors and Ceilings.
- Property and Site.
- Furnaces in Heating Season.
- Air Conditioning in Cooling Season.
- Plumbing Fixtures in Kitchens and Baths.
- Water Heaters.
- A Representative Sampling of Lights and Receptacles.
- A Representative Sampling of Windows and Doors.
- Built-in Appliances.
- Porches and Decks.
Protect your investment and contact us today if you have any questions about an electrical safety inspection for your property or home. We proudly offer service to clients in Colorado Springs.
Get The Right Team To Back You Up
Anyone with a license, flashlight, and business card can call themself a home inspector. But to entrust your inspection to just anyone is a risk not worth taking. Your home is probably one of the largest investments. Experience matters. After all, there are few
transactions more important, more costly, or more lasting than the purchase or sale of real property.
Our certified master inspector is expertly trained, performing to the highest of industry standards. They also carry Professional Liability Insurance to protect themselves, as well as their customers and realtors. Many of our home inspectors attain additional certifications for
added services such as radon inspection, mold/spore sampling, termite inspection and more to provide a comprehensive inspection service tailored for your individual needs.
Your Pine Breeze Home Inspector provides a professional consultation on the condition of the home at the time of the inspection. That’s why they are required to go through an intensive and exclusive training process that focuses on both the home inspection and the customer experience. Our home inspectors are all required to carry at least $1 million of E&O Insurance.
The American Society of Home Inspectors® (ASHI) is the national professional organization of home inspectors with members throughout the United States and Canada. Formed in 1976 as a not-for-profit organization to build public awareness of home inspection and to enhance the technical and professional performance of home inspectors, ASHI is the oldest and most respected professional association of home inspectors in North America.
An ASHI certified home inspector must:
- Successfully complete a rigorous and detailed three hour written test.
- Perform and complete a minimum of 250 inspections meeting defined standards of practice.
- Complete 40 hours of continuing education every two years.
This certification assures you that our efforts on your behalf are made at the highest professional and ethical standards in the industry.
Tips For Homesellers
A home inspection is a great opportunity for you, as a seller to get the best asking price for your home Pine Breeze Inspections will perform the inspection on your property, so you can see it through the eyes of a buyer. A home inspection will give you the best opportunity to make any repairs or improvements to your home as needed to increase its value. These tips will make your home attractive to any buyer.
- Clean debris from gutters and drains.
- Re-caulk around exterior windows & doors.
- Repair damaged masonry on.
- Repair leaking faucets and fixtures.
- Repair cracked and broken window panes.
- Have chimneys cleaned.
Walkways & Steps
- Repair minor defect in exterior wall materials.
- Replace damaged and missing shingles.
- Seal driveway cracks.
- Have a professional electrician inspect receptacle & switches, then make necessary repairs.
- Re-caulk around bathtubs & sinks.
- Arrange service for your HVAC.
- Replace batteries in smoke & carbon monoxide detectors.
- Loosen any windows that are painted shut.
- Clear entrance to storage sheds, attic, crawl spaces, basement, and garage.
- Clear paths of snow & debris.
- If the buyer will be present, then be away from the house for the duration of the inspection.
- Keep pets in a safe location or remove them from the property if necessary.
- Move objects away from water heater, furnace and air conditioner.
- Provide all keys for any locked doors.
Disclosures & Warranties
- Disclose past fires, floods and major repair work.
- Provide building permits or plans for any major renovations.
- Provide invoices & warranties for major improvements like roofs, furnaces, and appliances.
Contact Us For Your Total Home Inspection in Colorado Springs
A total home inspection is an absolute must for both home buyers and home sellers. Please contact us today to book your inspection and learn about the home you are looking to purchase. We will get back to you right away. Our team is eager to help you through the home-buying journey in Colorado Springs.