Electrical Safety Inspection Services will save you a lot of potential aggravation!
You’ve finally invested in a home, only to find that it’s an undercover fixer-upper with faulty wiring. Sounds like a nightmare and it is! A little prevention goes a long way and Pine Breeze Inspections can help you avoid situations like these with our quality real estate inspection services. Our knowledgeable team will thoroughly inspect your new home’s electrical system to ensure it is safe and reliable. If we find any potential problem areas, we’ll alert you to their existence and recommend a repair or replacement solution.
Protect your investment and contact us today if you have any questions about an electrical safety inspection for your property or home. We proudly offer service to clients in Colorado Springs.
What Is an Electrical Home Inspection?
An electrical home inspection provides a thorough examination of your entire electrical system, ensuring all electrical wires, systems, and components (such as appliances) meet legal safety standards. The National Electrical Code (NEC) is the code that all electricians operate under when examining your home, and defines the parameters for minimum standards across the United States. Upon completion of your electrical home inspection, our certified master inspector will provide a detailed, prioritized checklist including areas in need of immediate attention, recommendations for improvements, and potential upgrade possibilities.
Benefits of an Electrical Safety Inspection
Studies have shown that electrical issues are the leading cause of home structure fires in the United States. Electrical inspections can easily address and prevent any safety concerns potentially found in your house.
Getting your home’s electrical system checked by a professional will offer you peace of mind by:
Ensuring the safe operation of electrical components in your home
- Identifying common electrical mistakes made by contractors and previous DIY homeowners.
- Recognizing outdated wiring such as aluminum or knob-and-tube.
- Identifying electrical wiring and components that may have degraded over time.
- Spotting oversized fuses or breakers that could lead to fire.
- Allowing for the correction of fire and safety hazards.
- Helping you save energy and reduce costs.
- Meeting insurance risk assessment inspections requirements.
- Letting you know the electrical in a new home is safe before you purchase it.
What Does an Electrical Home Safety Inspection Include?
Our certified master inspector knows just what to look for when it comes to residential electrical hazards. An electrical home inspection from Pine Breeze Inspections covers:
Verification of proper light bulb wattage
- Switch and wall outlet operation and condition.
- Shock or electrocution hazards.
- A check of all safety and security lighting.
- Confirmation of grounding systems.
- Validation of appropriate surge protection.
- Verification of the proper placement of smoke detectors.
- Testing of smoke detectors.
- Testing of carbon monoxide detectors.
- Inspection of the electrical panel for appropriate labels, amps, and operation.
- An examination of outdoor electrical systems.
- A detailed, prioritized report on all areas of attention concerning the electrical system of your home.
Avoid Deferred Costs With a Home Electrical Inspection
It’s easy to avoid expensive repair bills when you work with Pine Breeze Inspections. Our certified master inspector identifies problems and electrical hazards, before any long-term damage occurs, and offers free in-home estimates for any electrical repair work needed.
Pine Breeze Inspections provide detailed analysis of all electrical systems in your home during an electrical safety inspection. Our highly trained inspectors recommend a full inspection for circumstances such as:
- Installing a new appliance.
- Purchasing a new home.
- Striving to improve energy efficiency.
- Starting or finishing major renovations.
Your Leader In Commercial Inspections
Whether you are buying a new commercial property or wanting to upgrade your current electrical system, every business owner should have an electrical inspection done on their commercial property. Here are a few reasons why you should have an electrical inspection:
- To make sure your business is safe.
- Buying a new building is an expensive investment.
- National and Local Code regulations change every three years.
- You insurance company is using a third party company to do the electrical inspection and you feel they are not being honest.
For businesses in the Colorado Springs area, Pine Breeze Inspections can provide the peace of mind that comes with professional and experienced electrical code inspections. Our certified master inspector has the experience and knowledge necessary to ensure that your building is wired properly and your electrical system can be counted on.
Schedule Your Electrical Inspection in Colorado Springs
A full electrical safety inspection is an absolute must for both residential and commercial buildings. Please contact us today to schedule a code and an electrical safety inspection in Colorado Springs. We will get back to you right away.